Cash Flow Real Estate Note Investing Brokers Education Since 1987
Don’t spend thousands of dollars on training courses, including “boot camps,” “coaching,” etc.
You can learn the cash flow note investing business for much less. And NEVER sign up with a training program that also has notes for sale. Here’s why.
- If you believe the “gurus” who claim you can make a fortune while you are still in your pajamas, you won’t like us.
- I don’t do mass marketing, and I don’t sell dreams. I tell you the good and the bad, and the fact that most people who think this is a get-rich-quick plan fail.
- What I do is buy cash flow notes and teach others how to invest in and/or broker them. I firmly believe you have to earn the right to teach.
- If you want to learn more about brokering and investing in notes you should take it slowly and easily — and start free.
- I want to make it as easy as possible for you to decide if this is for you BEFORE YOU SPEND A PENNY. So do one thing right now:
Sign up for my FREE 7-part e-course, “How To Get Started Profiting From Notes” click Here
W. J. Mencarow
President, The Paper Source, Inc.
P.S. I know you must have a lot of questions, so spend time looking around the website. There´s a great deal of information here. Make sure you read the FAQs as well as all the other pages, and sign up for the free e-course.
The Paper Source Blog - News and Articles Related to The Cash Flow Industry
Here’s a new proposition from a company that markets single-family rental homes to mom-and-pop investors: Want to buy a tenth of a house? Roofstock is pitching a chance for those interested in the asset class to start small. The company will buy a home and put it in a...
The following are the top 20 counties with the most foreclosure starts, as of January 2019: Cook, Illinois Harris, Texas Maricopa, Ariz. Los Angeles, Calif. Suffolk, N.Y. Broward, Fla. Miami-Dade, Fla. Baltimore City, Md. Prince George’s County, Md. Philadelphia, Pa....
by Dan Harkey There are different methods of establishing real estate opinion of value: a real estate sales agent may assist the seller to establish a listing price based on a comparative market analysis (CMA) and should be established from objective data, which may...