Cash Flow Real Estate Note Investing Brokers Education Since 1987
Don’t spend thousands of dollars on training courses, including “boot camps,” “coaching,” etc.
You can learn the cash flow note investing business for much less. And NEVER sign up with a training program that also has notes for sale. Here’s why.
- If you believe the “gurus” who claim you can make a fortune while you are still in your pajamas, you won’t like us.
- I don’t do mass marketing, and I don’t sell dreams. I tell you the good and the bad, and the fact that most people who think this is a get-rich-quick plan fail.
- What I do is buy cash flow notes and teach others how to invest in and/or broker them. I firmly believe you have to earn the right to teach.
- If you want to learn more about brokering and investing in notes you should take it slowly and easily — and start free.
- I want to make it as easy as possible for you to decide if this is for you BEFORE YOU SPEND A PENNY. So do one thing right now:
Sign up for my FREE 7-part e-course, “How To Get Started Profiting From Notes” click Here
W. J. Mencarow
President, The Paper Source, Inc.
P.S. I know you must have a lot of questions, so spend time looking around the website. There´s a great deal of information here. Make sure you read the FAQs as well as all the other pages, and sign up for the free e-course.
The Paper Source Blog - News and Articles Related to The Cash Flow Industry
ATTOM Data Solutions reports that In the first six months of 2019, foreclosures nationally were down 18% from the same period a year ago and down 82% from their peak in the first six months of 2010. But a handful of markets are bucking the trend. Thirty-six of 220 of...
Robert Shapiro, the former CEO of the Woodbridge Group of Cos., has pleaded guilty to federal charges related to what prosecutors described as a $1.3 billion real estate loan Ponzi scheme that hurt thousands of investors. Shapiro entered guilty pleas Wednesday to tax...
The average American wedding costs nearly $39,000. A growing number of newlyweds-to-be are relying less on their families to pay for their dream ceremonies and are instead choosing to go into debt. These young couples, dreaming of “Instagramable’“wedding venues, cigar...