Cash Flow Real Estate Note Investing Brokers Education Since 1987
Don’t spend thousands of dollars on training courses, including “boot camps,” “coaching,” etc.
You can learn the cash flow note investing business for much less. And NEVER sign up with a training program that also has notes for sale. Here’s why.
- If you believe the “gurus” who claim you can make a fortune while you are still in your pajamas, you won’t like us.
- I don’t do mass marketing, and I don’t sell dreams. I tell you the good and the bad, and the fact that most people who think this is a get-rich-quick plan fail.
- What I do is buy cash flow notes and teach others how to invest in and/or broker them. I firmly believe you have to earn the right to teach.
- If you want to learn more about brokering and investing in notes you should take it slowly and easily — and start free.
- I want to make it as easy as possible for you to decide if this is for you BEFORE YOU SPEND A PENNY. So do one thing right now:
Sign up for my FREE 7-part e-course, “How To Get Started Profiting From Notes” click Here
W. J. Mencarow
President, The Paper Source, Inc.
P.S. I know you must have a lot of questions, so spend time looking around the website. There´s a great deal of information here. Make sure you read the FAQs as well as all the other pages, and sign up for the free e-course.
The Paper Source Blog - News and Articles Related to The Cash Flow Industry
The Greatest Heist in American History has not been from Robbing Banks by Dan Harkey The greatest heists from American taxpayers have all been perpetrated by actions taken by the government that served as a redistribution of money and capital. Let’s review 7 massive...
ATTOM Data Solutions took an early look at home seller gains from April 2019 in 20 markets that are typically of most interest. When looking at home seller gains, ATTOM looks at the difference between the median sales price of homes in a given market in a given...
If you want to invest -- or move to -- a city where you’ll get the most bang for your buck, a new study suggests you should look to Pittsburgh — or at least consider heading to the east coast. On Tuesday, SmartAsset released a study on the most undervalued cities in...