Lorelei Stevens is always looking to buy divorce liens. If a person’s “ex” owes them money on the family home, chances are they have a Divorce Lien. They don’t have to wait years for their “ex” to pay them – they can sell their divorce lien note for CASH NOW (usually tax-free)!
Lorelei Stevens is an expert concerning divorce lien sales, having 35 years experience. If you know someone who wants to sell their divorce lien, or if you want to learn more about Divorce Liens, please contact Lorelei personally!
Check out her companion website: www.divorceliens.com
Lorelei Stevens, President Wall Street Brokers, Inc. 9627 California Ave SW Seattle WA 98136 Phone: 206-448-1160 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.divorceliens.com www.owelty.com www.marital-liens.com
by Lawrence (Larry) Tepper
Promissory notes are valuable finance tools. Unfortunately, they are underused because they are not understood. They have 12 or more important uses, including:
1. Hold for investment income
2. Hold in a tax-free or tax-deferred IRA account for income
3. Sell for cash
4. Exchange for real estate
5. Use as a down payment on real estate
6. Use a security for a loan
7. Use to repay a debt
8. Use to make a gift
9. Use to reduce taxable income
10. Used to divide assets in a business or domestic settlement
11. Each of the notes’ payments can be sold—partially or in total
12. A note’ balloon balance can be sold—partially of in total
???????Depending on the note’s characteristics and your goals, many, many possibilities exist to improve your financial picture.
My promissory note knowledge has been gained over 35 + years of actual experience–not textbook theory.
Please review my website for more information and a personal resume.
Contact me to discuss any type of promissory note matter—at no charge.
Lawrence (Larry) Tepper