Cash Flow Real Estate Note Investing Brokers Education Since 1987
Don’t spend thousands of dollars on training courses, including “boot camps,” “coaching,” etc.
You can learn the cash flow note investing business for much less.
- If you believe the “gurus” who claim you can make a fortune while you are still in your pajamas, you won’t like us.
- I don’t do mass marketing, and I don’t sell dreams. I tell you the good and the bad, and the fact that most people who think this is a get-rich-quick plan fail.
- What I do is buy cash flow notes and teach others how to invest in and/or broker them. I firmly believe you have to earn the right to teach.
- If you want to learn more about brokering and investing in notes you should take it slowly and easily — and start free.
- I want to make it as easy as possible for you to decide if this is for you BEFORE YOU SPEND A PENNY. So do one thing right now:
Sign up for my FREE 7-part e-course, “How To Get Started Profiting From Notes” by click Here
W. J. Mencarow
President, The Paper Source, Inc.
P.S. I know you must have a lot of questions, so spend time looking around the website. There´s a great deal of information here. Make sure you read the FAQs as well as all the other pages, and sign up for the free e-course.
The Paper Source Blog – News and Articles Related to The Cash Flow Industry
by Rakshiet Jain, CFA On December 16, 2015, the Federal Reserve decided to raise the target range for the federal funds rate 1/4 to 1/2 percent OR about 0.25%, the first increase in over eight years. Federal Reserve also intends to reduce its balance sheet soon. Have...
If a person wants to become a homeowner but lacks the qualifications to qualify for a traditional mortgage, signing a land contract is another option for purchasing property. A land contract is a written agreement between the seller of the property and a potential...
The income needed to buy a median-priced home in the Bay Area has more than doubled since 2012. That striking bit of news comes from a second-quarter report by the California Association of Realtors. It shows that a minimum income of $90,370 was required five years...