Cash Flow Real Estate Note Investing Brokers Education Since 1987
Don’t spend thousands of dollars on training courses, including “boot camps,” “coaching,” etc.
You can learn the cash flow note investing business for much less. And NEVER sign up with a training program that also has notes for sale. Here’s why.
- If you believe the “gurus” who claim you can make a fortune while you are still in your pajamas, you won’t like us.
- I don’t do mass marketing, and I don’t sell dreams. I tell you the good and the bad, and the fact that most people who think this is a get-rich-quick plan fail.
- What I do is buy cash flow notes and teach others how to invest in and/or broker them. I firmly believe you have to earn the right to teach.
- If you want to learn more about brokering and investing in notes you should take it slowly and easily — and start free.
- I want to make it as easy as possible for you to decide if this is for you BEFORE YOU SPEND A PENNY. So do one thing right now:
Sign up for my FREE 7-part e-course, “How To Get Started Profiting From Notes” click Here
W. J. Mencarow
President, The Paper Source, Inc.
P.S. I know you must have a lot of questions, so spend time looking around the website. There´s a great deal of information here. Make sure you read the FAQs as well as all the other pages, and sign up for the free e-course.
The Paper Source Blog - News and Articles Related to The Cash Flow Industry
The age-old realty mantra of “location, location, location” is ringing true yet again in the case of a once-posh Boston area home on the market, declared "unlivable" after a devastating fire, and receiving multiple bids on its $600,000 listing. On June 14, the Boston...
Federal authorities announced Monday that an investigation resulted in 74 arrests of people in the U.S. and overseas who allegedly took part in schemes to intercept wire transfers from businesses and individuals, including in real estate transactions. Federal...
Fewer homeowners are falling behind on their mortgage payments. Only 4.3 percent of mortgages in March were in some stage of delinquency (30 days or more past due, including those in foreclosure), according to the Loan Performance Insights Report, released Tuesday by...