Cash Flow Real Estate Note Investing Brokers Education Since 1987
Don’t spend thousands of dollars on training courses, including “boot camps,” “coaching,” etc.
You can learn the cash flow note investing business for much less. And NEVER sign up with a training program that also has notes for sale. Here’s why.
- If you believe the “gurus” who claim you can make a fortune while you are still in your pajamas, you won’t like us.
- I don’t do mass marketing, and I don’t sell dreams. I tell you the good and the bad, and the fact that most people who think this is a get-rich-quick plan fail.
- What I do is buy cash flow notes and teach others how to invest in and/or broker them. I firmly believe you have to earn the right to teach.
- If you want to learn more about brokering and investing in notes you should take it slowly and easily — and start free.
- I want to make it as easy as possible for you to decide if this is for you BEFORE YOU SPEND A PENNY. So do one thing right now:
Sign up for my FREE 7-part e-course, “How To Get Started Profiting From Notes” click Here
W. J. Mencarow
President, The Paper Source, Inc.
P.S. I know you must have a lot of questions, so spend time looking around the website. There´s a great deal of information here. Make sure you read the FAQs as well as all the other pages, and sign up for the free e-course.
The Paper Source Blog - News and Articles Related to The Cash Flow Industry
If they are behind on their car payments, they are probably or soon will be behind on their house payments: "A record 7 million Americans are 90 days or more behind on their auto loan payments, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York reported Tuesday, even more than...
The Federal Trade Commission said Friday it has filed a lawsuit against 10 New York and North Carolina companies and six individuals for allegedly defrauding consumers out of millions of dollars by collecting money they didn't owe. The agency asked a federal court...
Landlord shot three times in the back by his own tenant According to charges, Manuel Velasquez) gunned down 40-year-old real estate agent and landlord David Stokoe in cold blood as the agent attempted to collect rent on one of his properties. Police allege Velasquez...