Cash Flow Real Estate Note Investing Brokers Education Since 1987
Don’t spend thousands of dollars on training courses, including “boot camps,” “coaching,” etc.
You can learn the cash flow note investing business for much less. And NEVER sign up with a training program that also has notes for sale. Here’s why.
- If you believe the “gurus” who claim you can make a fortune while you are still in your pajamas, you won’t like us.
- I don’t do mass marketing, and I don’t sell dreams. I tell you the good and the bad, and the fact that most people who think this is a get-rich-quick plan fail.
- What I do is buy cash flow notes and teach others how to invest in and/or broker them. I firmly believe you have to earn the right to teach.
- If you want to learn more about brokering and investing in notes you should take it slowly and easily — and start free.
- I want to make it as easy as possible for you to decide if this is for you BEFORE YOU SPEND A PENNY. So do one thing right now:
Sign up for my FREE 7-part e-course, “How To Get Started Profiting From Notes” click Here
W. J. Mencarow
President, The Paper Source, Inc.
P.S. I know you must have a lot of questions, so spend time looking around the website. There´s a great deal of information here. Make sure you read the FAQs as well as all the other pages, and sign up for the free e-course.
The Paper Source Blog - News and Articles Related to The Cash Flow Industry
Phishing is the fraudulent attempt to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, and credit card details, often for malicious reasons, by disguising as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication. From 2015 to 2017, the FBI reports a 110...
The Opportunity Zone program is a new investment vehicle created under a provision of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of December 2017. The program was developed to encourage investors to invest funds in economically distressed communities thereby stimulating economic...
by Eddie Wilson, CEO of Affinity Worldwide, overseeing our 80+ companies that span the Real Estate Investment Industry. In mid-2015, New York City made headlines for hosting two condominium developments offering, in addition to a variety of ultra-luxurious amenities,...