Cash Flow Real Estate Note Investing Brokers Education Since 1987
Don’t spend thousands of dollars on training courses, including “boot camps,” “coaching,” etc.
You can learn the cash flow note investing business for much less. And NEVER sign up with a training program that also has notes for sale. Here’s why.
- If you believe the “gurus” who claim you can make a fortune while you are still in your pajamas, you won’t like us.
- I don’t do mass marketing, and I don’t sell dreams. I tell you the good and the bad, and the fact that most people who think this is a get-rich-quick plan fail.
- What I do is buy cash flow notes and teach others how to invest in and/or broker them. I firmly believe you have to earn the right to teach.
- If you want to learn more about brokering and investing in notes you should take it slowly and easily — and start free.
- I want to make it as easy as possible for you to decide if this is for you BEFORE YOU SPEND A PENNY. So do one thing right now:
Sign up for my FREE 7-part e-course, “How To Get Started Profiting From Notes” click Here
W. J. Mencarow
President, The Paper Source, Inc.
P.S. I know you must have a lot of questions, so spend time looking around the website. There´s a great deal of information here. Make sure you read the FAQs as well as all the other pages, and sign up for the free e-course.
The Paper Source Blog - News and Articles Related to The Cash Flow Industry
"Mortgage rates so far in 2018 have had the most sustained increase to start the year in over 40 years," Sam Khater, Freddie Mac's chief economist, said in a statement. "Through May, rates have risen in 15 out of the first 21 weeks (71 percent), which is the highest...
The Bureau of Economic Analysis recently released data on personal income and the cost of living in 2016 for metropolitan and nonmetropolitan parts of states, including the relative cost of living in different parts of the country. Regional price parity is an index...
Fannie Mae will sell 11,000 in non-performing loans, 700 of which are from its thirteenth Community Impact Pool, a small pool for marginalized or small investors. Community Impact Pools are smaller loan pools that are geographically-focused and marketed toward...