Cash Flow Real Estate Note Investing Brokers Education Since 1987
Don’t spend thousands of dollars on training courses, including “boot camps,” “coaching,” etc.
You can learn the cash flow note investing business for much less. And NEVER sign up with a training program that also has notes for sale. Here’s why.
- If you believe the “gurus” who claim you can make a fortune while you are still in your pajamas, you won’t like us.
- I don’t do mass marketing, and I don’t sell dreams. I tell you the good and the bad, and the fact that most people who think this is a get-rich-quick plan fail.
- What I do is buy cash flow notes and teach others how to invest in and/or broker them. I firmly believe you have to earn the right to teach.
- If you want to learn more about brokering and investing in notes you should take it slowly and easily — and start free.
- I want to make it as easy as possible for you to decide if this is for you BEFORE YOU SPEND A PENNY. So do one thing right now:
Sign up for my FREE 7-part e-course, “How To Get Started Profiting From Notes” click Here
W. J. Mencarow
President, The Paper Source, Inc.
P.S. I know you must have a lot of questions, so spend time looking around the website. There´s a great deal of information here. Make sure you read the FAQs as well as all the other pages, and sign up for the free e-course.
The Paper Source Blog - News and Articles Related to The Cash Flow Industry
It’s clearly a whole new world at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau with Mick Mulvaney in charge. On Jan. 17 he said the CFPB needs NO MORE MONEY. When was the last time you heard a government official say that??!! Now Mulvaney wants public comment on the...
If you were hit with a $1,000 emergency, would you be able to cover it? For the majority of Americans, the answer is no. Only 39% of Americans say they would be able to pay for a $1,000 unplanned expense, according to new reportfrom Bankrate. "Even though...
The former owner of a California foreclosure rescue firm admitted in court last week to stealing struggling borrowers’ homes during the housing crisis. Sergio Barrientos pleaded guilty last week to conspiracy to commit wire fraud affecting a financial institution and...