Cash Flow Real Estate Note Investing Brokers Education Since 1987
Don’t spend thousands of dollars on training courses, including “boot camps,” “coaching,” etc.
You can learn the cash flow note investing business for much less. And NEVER sign up with a training program that also has notes for sale. Here’s why.
- If you believe the “gurus” who claim you can make a fortune while you are still in your pajamas, you won’t like us.
- I don’t do mass marketing, and I don’t sell dreams. I tell you the good and the bad, and the fact that most people who think this is a get-rich-quick plan fail.
- What I do is buy cash flow notes and teach others how to invest in and/or broker them. I firmly believe you have to earn the right to teach.
- If you want to learn more about brokering and investing in notes you should take it slowly and easily — and start free.
- I want to make it as easy as possible for you to decide if this is for you BEFORE YOU SPEND A PENNY. So do one thing right now:
Sign up for my FREE 7-part e-course, “How To Get Started Profiting From Notes” click Here
W. J. Mencarow
President, The Paper Source, Inc.
P.S. I know you must have a lot of questions, so spend time looking around the website. There´s a great deal of information here. Make sure you read the FAQs as well as all the other pages, and sign up for the free e-course.
The Paper Source Blog - News and Articles Related to The Cash Flow Industry
The Federal Trade Commission is going after companies that tout get-rich flipping schemes intended to get attendees to pay thousands of dollars for special real estate training packages. FTC and the Utah Division of Consumer Protection sued Nudge LLC and affiliated...
Realtor.com® identified the hottest housing markets for investors by pinpointing those where the highest percentage of homes were either flipped or rented out after the sale. The most profitable flip markets tend to be in the Midwest and South, which have a greater...
Robert Shapiro, CEO of Woodbridge Group, was sentenced to 25 years in federal prison on Oct. 15, 2019 for running a $1.3 billion real estate note Ponzi scheme. He was convicted of investment fraud and tax evasion. The scheme defrauded more than 9,000 investors....