Cash Flow Real Estate Note Investing Brokers Education Since 1987
Don’t spend thousands of dollars on training courses, including “boot camps,” “coaching,” etc.
You can learn the cash flow note investing business for much less.
- If you believe the “gurus” who claim you can make a fortune while you are still in your pajamas, you won’t like us.
- I don’t do mass marketing, and I don’t sell dreams. I tell you the good and the bad, and the fact that most people who think this is a get-rich-quick plan fail.
- What I do is buy cash flow notes and teach others how to invest in and/or broker them. I firmly believe you have to earn the right to teach.
- If you want to learn more about brokering and investing in notes you should take it slowly and easily — and start free.
- I want to make it as easy as possible for you to decide if this is for you BEFORE YOU SPEND A PENNY. So do one thing right now:
Sign up for my FREE 7-part e-course, “How To Get Started Profiting From Notes” by click Here
W. J. Mencarow
President, The Paper Source, Inc.
P.S. I know you must have a lot of questions, so spend time looking around the website. There´s a great deal of information here. Make sure you read the FAQs as well as all the other pages, and sign up for the free e-course.
The Paper Source Blog – News and Articles Related to The Cash Flow Industry
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is seeking to hold National Asset Advisors and a related company in contempt shows that the agency is proceeding with an investigation into businesses associated with the sale of homes to lower-income borrowers with seller...
G. Edward Griffin explains how inflation results from the Federal Reserve’s money printing scheme and that inflation is a hidden tax. Here is an explanation of the two phases of inflation: 1. New money is created out of nothing by the Federal Reserve and is then...
A major tax advantage for the commercial real estate industry may be one of the casualties in a sweeping federal tax reform expected this year, The Wall Street Journal reports. Some lawmakers are eyeing the 1031 exchange provision to get the tax-rate cut they seek....