Cash Flow Real Estate Note Investing Brokers Education Since 1987
Don’t spend thousands of dollars on training courses, including “boot camps,” “coaching,” etc.
You can learn the cash flow note investing business for much less. And NEVER sign up with a training program that also has notes for sale. Here’s why.
- If you believe the “gurus” who claim you can make a fortune while you are still in your pajamas, you won’t like us.
- I don’t do mass marketing, and I don’t sell dreams. I tell you the good and the bad, and the fact that most people who think this is a get-rich-quick plan fail.
- What I do is buy cash flow notes and teach others how to invest in and/or broker them. I firmly believe you have to earn the right to teach.
- If you want to learn more about brokering and investing in notes you should take it slowly and easily — and start free.
- I want to make it as easy as possible for you to decide if this is for you BEFORE YOU SPEND A PENNY. So do one thing right now:
Sign up for my FREE 7-part e-course, “How To Get Started Profiting From Notes” click Here
W. J. Mencarow
President, The Paper Source, Inc.
P.S. I know you must have a lot of questions, so spend time looking around the website. There´s a great deal of information here. Make sure you read the FAQs as well as all the other pages, and sign up for the free e-course.
The Paper Source Blog - News and Articles Related to The Cash Flow Industry
The sheer numbers of the babies born in the years after World War II have given them, the members of the boomer generation, clout their whole lives. Now as they age, downsize, and eventually die, a wave of homes will be released onto the real estate market in the...
This is an older article, but the warning is still important. Just the other day I received this email: I want to ask if there are way to sale - international promissory note. - Issued by US treasury. - Value $20Billion It was issued as compensation for lands in...
This was published in the November, 2019 issue of THE PAPER SOURCE JOURNAL. For information on subscribing, click on the tab above, "Paper Source Journal." Why am I posting a roundup of note frauds committed this year (so far)? It’s because most people aren't aware...