Cash Flow Real Estate Note Investing Brokers Education Since 1987
Don’t spend thousands of dollars on training courses, including “boot camps,” “coaching,” etc.
You can learn the cash flow note investing business for much less.
- If you believe the “gurus” who claim you can make a fortune while you are still in your pajamas, you won’t like us.
- I don’t do mass marketing, and I don’t sell dreams. I tell you the good and the bad, and the fact that most people who think this is a get-rich-quick plan fail.
- What I do is buy cash flow notes and teach others how to invest in and/or broker them. I firmly believe you have to earn the right to teach.
- If you want to learn more about brokering and investing in notes you should take it slowly and easily — and start free.
- I want to make it as easy as possible for you to decide if this is for you BEFORE YOU SPEND A PENNY. So do one thing right now:
Sign up for my FREE 7-part e-course, “How To Get Started Profiting From Notes” by click Here
W. J. Mencarow
President, The Paper Source, Inc.
P.S. I know you must have a lot of questions, so spend time looking around the website. There´s a great deal of information here. Make sure you read the FAQs as well as all the other pages, and sign up for the free e-course.
The Paper Source Blog – News and Articles Related to The Cash Flow Industry
Strong buyer demand this spring is pushing home prices up at double the rate of increase in income growth, The Wall Street Journalreports. The median price of an existing home for all housing types was $236,400 in March, up 6.8 percent from a year ago, when it was...
DocuSign says that a third party has stolen more than 100 million email addresses from their system. They say that no names, physical addresses, passwords, social security numbers, credit card data or other information including documents were accessed. DocuSign...
One couple recently offered $102,000 above the $798,000 list price for a 3-bedroom home. The house sold to someone else for $985,000. They bid on 11 homes before they finally purchased one listed at $799,900. They again bid about $100,000 over asking. Jobs and wages...