Cash Flow Real Estate Note Investing Brokers Education Since 1987
Don’t spend thousands of dollars on training courses, including “boot camps,” “coaching,” etc.
You can learn the cash flow note investing business for much less.
- If you believe the “gurus” who claim you can make a fortune while you are still in your pajamas, you won’t like us.
- I don’t do mass marketing, and I don’t sell dreams. I tell you the good and the bad, and the fact that most people who think this is a get-rich-quick plan fail.
- What I do is buy cash flow notes and teach others how to invest in and/or broker them. I firmly believe you have to earn the right to teach.
- If you want to learn more about brokering and investing in notes you should take it slowly and easily — and start free.
- I want to make it as easy as possible for you to decide if this is for you BEFORE YOU SPEND A PENNY. So do one thing right now:
Sign up for my FREE 7-part e-course, “How To Get Started Profiting From Notes” by click Here
W. J. Mencarow
President, The Paper Source, Inc.
P.S. I know you must have a lot of questions, so spend time looking around the website. There´s a great deal of information here. Make sure you read the FAQs as well as all the other pages, and sign up for the free e-course.
The Paper Source Blog – News and Articles Related to The Cash Flow Industry
Do you want to learn how to create high yield notes (who doesn't)? Then join the podcast with Bob Zachmeier, president of NoteCarry.com this Thurs., March 23. 5 p.m. Pacific Time 6 p.m. Mountain 7 p.m. Central 8 p.m. Eastern To hear it LIVE and be able to ask...
The Justice Department told a federal appeals court on Friday that President Trump should have the authority to fire the head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, but stopped short of asking for the bureau to be abolished. As expected after the presidential...
ATTOM Data Solutions’ recent foreclosure study shows foreclosures are at an 11-year low in ATTOM’s February 2017 Foreclosure Activity, the lowest since 2005. Additionally, foreclosure activity has decreased on a year-over-year basis for the 17th consecutive month....