Cash Flow Real Estate Note Investing Brokers Education Since 1987
Don’t spend thousands of dollars on training courses, including “boot camps,” “coaching,” etc.
You can learn the cash flow note investing business for much less. And NEVER sign up with a training program that also has notes for sale. Here’s why.
- If you believe the “gurus” who claim you can make a fortune while you are still in your pajamas, you won’t like us.
- I don’t do mass marketing, and I don’t sell dreams. I tell you the good and the bad, and the fact that most people who think this is a get-rich-quick plan fail.
- What I do is buy cash flow notes and teach others how to invest in and/or broker them. I firmly believe you have to earn the right to teach.
- If you want to learn more about brokering and investing in notes you should take it slowly and easily — and start free.
- I want to make it as easy as possible for you to decide if this is for you BEFORE YOU SPEND A PENNY. So do one thing right now:
Sign up for my FREE 7-part e-course, “How To Get Started Profiting From Notes” click Here
W. J. Mencarow
President, The Paper Source, Inc.
P.S. I know you must have a lot of questions, so spend time looking around the website. There´s a great deal of information here. Make sure you read the FAQs as well as all the other pages, and sign up for the free e-course.
The Paper Source Blog - News and Articles Related to The Cash Flow Industry
Foreclosure starts rose in the U.S. in July for the first time in three years, as 44% of markets across the country saw increases. Real-estate data firm Attom Data Solutions on Tuesday said 30,187 U.S. properties started the foreclosure process for the first time in...
(not receiving it? Use the CONTACT US form in the tab above and ask to get on the llst) Click on a line to read the story: Federal court rules CFPB structure unconstitutional How To Foil Wire Fraudsters Man Gets 24 Loans on Two Properties, Then Defaults Make...
American homeowners and non-homeowners were given eight scenarios and asked if they would give up items or people to own a dream home for free. Here’s how they responded: 35% would eat fast food for every meal for one year; 17% would vote against their own political...