Cash Flow Real Estate Note Investing Brokers Education Since 1987
Don’t spend thousands of dollars on training courses, including “boot camps,” “coaching,” etc.
You can learn the cash flow note investing business for much less.
- If you believe the “gurus” who claim you can make a fortune while you are still in your pajamas, you won’t like us.
- I don’t do mass marketing, and I don’t sell dreams. I tell you the good and the bad, and the fact that most people who think this is a get-rich-quick plan fail.
- What I do is buy cash flow notes and teach others how to invest in and/or broker them. I firmly believe you have to earn the right to teach.
- If you want to learn more about brokering and investing in notes you should take it slowly and easily — and start free.
- I want to make it as easy as possible for you to decide if this is for you BEFORE YOU SPEND A PENNY. So do one thing right now:
Sign up for my FREE 7-part e-course, “How To Get Started Profiting From Notes” by click Here
W. J. Mencarow
President, The Paper Source, Inc.
P.S. I know you must have a lot of questions, so spend time looking around the website. There´s a great deal of information here. Make sure you read the FAQs as well as all the other pages, and sign up for the free e-course.
The Paper Source Blog – News and Articles Related to The Cash Flow Industry
Hi ,Here's your weekly roundup of links to major news stories and articles affecting the note and real estate business. The big story this week (see the link below) is that a federal judge has ruled that the CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) has the...
A federal judge has ruled that the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has the authority to investigate seller installment home sales (a.k.a. seller carry backs). Judge Nancy G. Edmunds of Federal District Court in Detroit has ruled that one of the nation’s largest...
Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz just introduced a two-page bill to abolish the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, the darling of Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders. The Repeal CFPB Act, which Cruz and four other Republican senators sponsored, would repeal the...