Cash Flow Real Estate Note Investing Brokers Education Since 1987
Don’t spend thousands of dollars on training courses, including “boot camps,” “coaching,” etc.
You can learn the cash flow note investing business for much less. And NEVER sign up with a training program that also has notes for sale. Here’s why.
- If you believe the “gurus” who claim you can make a fortune while you are still in your pajamas, you won’t like us.
- I don’t do mass marketing, and I don’t sell dreams. I tell you the good and the bad, and the fact that most people who think this is a get-rich-quick plan fail.
- What I do is buy cash flow notes and teach others how to invest in and/or broker them. I firmly believe you have to earn the right to teach.
- If you want to learn more about brokering and investing in notes you should take it slowly and easily — and start free.
- I want to make it as easy as possible for you to decide if this is for you BEFORE YOU SPEND A PENNY. So do one thing right now:
Sign up for my FREE 7-part e-course, “How To Get Started Profiting From Notes” click Here
W. J. Mencarow
President, The Paper Source, Inc.
P.S. I know you must have a lot of questions, so spend time looking around the website. There´s a great deal of information here. Make sure you read the FAQs as well as all the other pages, and sign up for the free e-course.
The Paper Source Blog - News and Articles Related to The Cash Flow Industry
A Queens, N.Y., landlord will pay $1 million for refusing to rent apartments to applicants who have been incarcerated. The Fortune Society sued the owners of Sand Castle, a 917-unit apartment complex, in 2014. They charged that the building had a policy of...
As of Oct. 9, 2019, certain home sales of $400,000 and under no longer require an appraisal. Under previous rules that have been in place since 1994, appraisals were not required on all home sales of $250,000 and below, but last year, federal regulators proposed...
by Fraser Sherman A promissory note is a contract, a binding agreement that someone will pay your business a sum of money. However under some circumstances – if the note has been altered, it wasn't correctly written, or if you don't have the right to claim the debt –...