Q: I am a real estate broker with a question regarding sellers disclosures. Is an investor/seller offering seller financing exempt from providing a sellers disclosure? A title company advised us that since the investor/seller is the mortgagee holding the lien, he is exempt because he is a lien holder. I think this is incorrect. Is the title company referring to Par. 7e(3) of Sec. 5.008j Sellers Disclosure of Property Condition of the Texas Property Code?
- Entire California family jailed for $20M mortgage fraud
- Foreclosures Up In 40% Of Cities
- Where Million-Dollar Homes Are a Dime a Dozen
- Why Trump’s Supreme Court Justice Pick Could Mean The End Of The CFPB
- Investors See Opportunity In Puerto Rican SFHs
- Man Obtained 24 Loans on Two Properties, Then Defaulted
- Make Less Than $117K? In SF, You Can Get Low Income Housing Money
- African Hackers Steal $15 million From US Wire Transfers
- Can Blockchain be a Solution to Mortgage Wire Fraud?
- Federal court rules CFPB structure unconstitutional
- How Asset Forfeiture Laws Can Destroy Your Investments — And Your Life