Q: I am a real estate broker with a question regarding sellers disclosures. Is an investor/seller offering seller financing exempt from providing a sellers disclosure? A title company advised us that since the investor/seller is the mortgagee holding the lien, he is exempt because he is a lien holder. I think this is incorrect. Is the title company referring to Par. 7e(3) of Sec. 5.008j Sellers Disclosure of Property Condition of the Texas Property Code?
- Where Americans Are Moving
- More CNN Fake News: Nonbank mortgage lenders are “toxic”
- Florida May Require Note Sellers To Be Licensed As Lenders — Urge Governor To Veto
- Senate May Vote On Dodd-Frank Overhaul This Week
- More Mortgage Wire Fraud: Execs at Vanguard Funding admit to embezzling $8.9 million
- An Exclusive Peek Into Elizabeth Warren’s Luxurious CFPB Headquarters
- UPDATED: CFPB head wants to hear from you on how to fix it — says it needs NO MORE MONEY!
- Florida Attempting to Regulate Private Mortgages
- If You Buy Or Sell CA Real Estate, Better Know About This…
- If you missed recent News Of Notes & Real Estate Weeks In Review…
- 12-Year Low in Foreclosure Activity for 2017