Q: I am a real estate broker with a question regarding sellers disclosures. Is an investor/seller offering seller financing exempt from providing a sellers disclosure? A title company advised us that since the investor/seller is the mortgagee holding the lien, he is exempt because he is a lien holder. I think this is incorrect. Is the title company referring to Par. 7e(3) of Sec. 5.008j Sellers Disclosure of Property Condition of the Texas Property Code?
- New Wave Of Non-Performing Notes?
- Foreclosure activity falls to lowest level since 2005
- Brett Kavanaugh Could Mean The End Of The CFPB
- 6 Common Types Of Mortgage Fraud
- 12 cities where housing bubble fears are growing
- The New House Flipping Hotspots
- She wouldn’t sell home to Trump fans — now price is $100G lower
- Foreclosures Rising For First Time In 3 Years
- If you missed recent News Of Notes & Real Estate Week In Review…
- Guess What People Would Give Up To Get Their Dream Home Free?
- Lot For Sale, $1 Billion, House Not Included