Q: I am a real estate broker with a question regarding sellers disclosures. Is an investor/seller offering seller financing exempt from providing a sellers disclosure? A title company advised us that since the investor/seller is the mortgagee holding the lien, he is exempt because he is a lien holder. I think this is incorrect. Is the title company referring to Par. 7e(3) of Sec. 5.008j Sellers Disclosure of Property Condition of the Texas Property Code?
- Everything you need to know about entering the mortgage finance market
- Major Note Crook Darren Berg Breaks Out Of Federal Pen!
- Less Than 1 Month Left to Sell Before Possible Tax Hike
- Senate Banking Committee introduces repeal of Dodd-Frank
- JPMorgan Chase: Mortgage modifications just as effective without principal reduction
- In Texas, does seller financing mean no seller disclosure?
- The CFPB is an unaccountable dictatorship
- Interactive Map Shows Underwater Homes In Your Area
- Real Estate Stalking
- CFPB’s Leandra English Is A Pupil of Socialist Elizabeth Warren
- Who Is In Charge Of The CFPB?