Q: I am a real estate broker with a question regarding sellers disclosures. Is an investor/seller offering seller financing exempt from providing a sellers disclosure? A title company advised us that since the investor/seller is the mortgagee holding the lien, he is exempt because he is a lien holder. I think this is incorrect. Is the title company referring to Par. 7e(3) of Sec. 5.008j Sellers Disclosure of Property Condition of the Texas Property Code?
- Markets Where Foreclosures Are Rising
- If you missed recent News Of Notes & Real Estate Week In Review…
- Woodbridge CEO Pleads Guilty, Faces 25 Years In Prison
- 5% – 36% Interest Loans — A New Cash Flow Opportunity?
- Landlords Sued For Not Renting To Ex-Cons
- 10 Hottest Housing Markets Aren’t Where You’d Expect
- Yet ANOTHER Note Fraud
- Time-Barred Foreclosures and the Statute of Limitations In WA State
- Another Mortgage Storm Brewing?
- Protected: DODD-FRANK AFFIDAVIT (exclusively for PAPER SOURCE JOURNAL subscribers)
- Real Estate Wire Fraud Is Real — And It Almost Happened To This Forbes R.E. Columnist