Q: I am a real estate broker with a question regarding sellers disclosures. Is an investor/seller offering seller financing exempt from providing a sellers disclosure? A title company advised us that since the investor/seller is the mortgagee holding the lien, he is exempt because he is a lien holder. I think this is incorrect. Is the title company referring to Par. 7e(3) of Sec. 5.008j Sellers Disclosure of Property Condition of the Texas Property Code?
- Where Should You Form A Limited Liability Company (LLC)?
- The most powerful tool for building long-term wealth I know of
- How To Protect Yourself Against Fraud: Crooks Of 2019
- The hottest real estate markets of 2019
- An Investor’s Guide to Avoiding Ponzi Schemes and Other Fraudulent Scams
- Once listed for $1 billion. Sold for $100,000. What just happened?
- Regulators Propose Expanding Digital Appraisals
- Protected: ASSIGNMENT OF CONTRACT RIGHTS (Paper Source Journal Subscribers Only)
- NYC housing prices in near ‘free fall,’ conditions mirror recession era
- California Law Would Caps Rents Statewide
- New California Law Affecting Notice and Response Periods in Eviction Actions