Here are the 10 top reasons a person votes for Democrats. If you have a friend, or friends who vote for Democrats, but can’t explain why they vote that way, pass this list on to them and they will be sure to find the reason why.
10. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies’ profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.
9. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
8. I vote Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
7. I vote Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
6. I vote Democrat because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don’t start driving a Prius.
5. I vote Democrat because I’m not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies through abortion so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest to the government for redistribution.
2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
And the number one reason to vote Democrat….
I guess I think Communism worked so well in the Soviet Union.