Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says Dodd-Frank and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) may be here to stay. That means the D-F supporters have more money to funnel to politicians than the opponents.
- How to Protect Yourself From a Ransomware Attack
- Tax Reform Proposals Affecting Real Estate & Notes
- U.S. Foreclosure Activity in April 2017 Drops to Lowest Level Since November 2005
- Home Prices Grow 2X Incomes
- Hackers Steal Over 100 Million Email Addresses From DocuSign: Here’s How To Protect Yourself