Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says Dodd-Frank and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) may be here to stay. That means the D-F supporters have more money to funnel to politicians than the opponents.
- Everything you need to know about entering the mortgage finance market
- Major Note Crook Darren Berg Breaks Out Of Federal Pen!
- Less Than 1 Month Left to Sell Before Possible Tax Hike
- Senate Banking Committee introduces repeal of Dodd-Frank
- JPMorgan Chase: Mortgage modifications just as effective without principal reduction
- In Texas, does seller financing mean no seller disclosure?
- The CFPB is an unaccountable dictatorship
- Interactive Map Shows Underwater Homes In Your Area
- Real Estate Stalking
- CFPB’s Leandra English Is A Pupil of Socialist Elizabeth Warren
- Who Is In Charge Of The CFPB?