Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says Dodd-Frank and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) may be here to stay. That means the D-F supporters have more money to funnel to politicians than the opponents.
- Investors Are Already Buying Distressed TX and FL Homes for 40 Cents on the Dollar
- Note Investors Beware!
- States With Highest, Lowest Property Taxes
- How Equifax Breach Could Hurt Home Sales
- The Government Claims Your Property
- Guns And Control
- Equifax Reports Biggest Hack In History!
- Now Here’s An Under-the-Radar Note!
- The 20 R.E. Markets Dominating in August
- Real Estate Money Laundering
- How The Fed Sets Interest Rates — Impact On Commercial Real Estate